Our family favourite salad dressing is quick and easy to make, and any left over can be stored in the jar in the fridge for up to a week.
- One Tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Four Tablespoons A Thousand Trees Extra Virgin olive oil
- One Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Add all ingredients into a clean jar, put the lid on tightly and shake until combined.
- Store in the fridge, shake well before serving over your favourite salads.
This family favourite goes well with all salads but we particularly like a simple green salad of lettuce, cucumber, avocado and crumbled feta cheese.